Welcome to Lynn Matti Counseling
Therapy for Women of All Ages and Stages of Life
I integrate and personalize a variety of evidence-based therapies to help heal your Mind, Body, Spirit and Relationships.
How Can I Help You?
Click on a photo to learn more!
Creating Awareness~Growing Insight~Supporting Change
Specialized treatment of anxiety, self esteem, depression, trauma, life transitions, body image, addictions & substance abuse
Asking for help is hard. I try to make it easier...
- When you make the first call to speak with me, you won’t speak to a receptionist. You will call my phone and speak with me directly.
- After introductions, we just chat a bit, you can let me know prompted you to call and how you are feeling.
- You can ask me anything and be assured our conversation in confidential.
- I'll let you know my rates for initial and ongoing therapy sessions, and the benefits of private pay boutique counseling services.
- If you desire, we can then set up your first session as soon as possible. You won’t have to wait for weeks to see me (one of the benefits of being boutique!) I can usually get my new clients in the same week that they call me. The brief intake documents are quickly completed online, in 5-15 minutes depending on how fast you type;-)
That's it, fairly painless, and hopefully you will feel some immediate relief just from the act of calling.
If you reach my voicemail, you will know I am either in a session or unable to pick up. It's best to leave a brief message with your first name and a number so I can return your call, usually within a few hours.
During our first appointment, together we will decide on the types of services and the frequency that will best meet your individual needs, circumstances and goals.
Do you questions or concerns? This form is for you!
It is a quick and confidential way to get answers.
I am here for you. You can ask me anything...
*Form is secure and encrypted for HIPAA compliance.
A special thank you to Leticia for a lovely photo branding experience!
(With the exception of the photo of my two pups-shameless inclusion of my little buddies!)